HybridZ

Parting out 80ZX need 81ZX parts. Modem Warning!

Gollum

Hey... So yea... here is the damage from the tree.... And i

If anyone is intested in parts from my old 80zx with the tree issue let me know. I'll probly be switching the t-tops over, as the black 81zx has some small rust. If you want them, make an offer.

I NEED a 81zx center console. Apparentlly they're a tad different than the 80zx, due to some AC/Heating control changes. So if ANYONE wants to trade for some stuff, let me know. Here is a list of things i'm keeping from my old 80ZX, all else is up for grabs.

Air Cleaner box, Driver side window, Driver side door latch, Hood hinges, Rims, Radiator Overflow tank, Left headlight assembly, Left side blinker, Front bumber, and maybe some mics. engine parts.

If anyone wants the engine don't expect it to work. I'm pulling hoses off and some other stuff that's brand new. But the short block + head runs great with 191k miles. I still drive it now, i'll be doing all the swap work in 3 weeks when i get back from vacation. I would do the work now, but i just had 8 teeth pulled... 4 wisdom teeth and 4 others for braces.

I'll just shut up now.... here are the pics.... Modems beware... i think it's like 600k total.

PS, I'm posting the pics to the "tree issue" 80zx first. Then the "janky needs resto" 81zx second. Thie first pic of the 81zx will be a frontal in the driveway...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/p55c2dfe59124d7de79e71aa162e0ebda/f869ae25.jpg' alt='f869ae25.jpg'>

f869ae33.jpg i wish it still looked like that ;(

f869ae34.jpg

f869ae4a.jpg

f869ae45.jpg

f869ae3c.jpg (ttop rust)

f869ae2a.jpg

f869ae27.jpg

f869ae23.jpg And here is that center console pic...

I'll be doing the work on the left fender this summer hopefully. That rust where the spare goes will be a fun little project. I was planning on just cutting out the rust, sealing the edges, then bolting in an aluminium panel. We'll see though. Right now i don't even want to think about it... i don't have any time....

I'm in the San Fran bay, so if any norcal people want the entire thing or just wanna come by to look & scrap parts let me know. and yes.. i still have the real louvers... i had taken them off before the tree too a liking to my car. So they're in perfect shape...

Guest 280ZX_Classic

I am interested in all of your interior trim pretty much. I've got a '79 with red interior I threw away due to age and the want to switch to red/tan-white. I'd be interested in pretty much every single piece of the interior. I live in AL, so shipping would be a bitch, but not too bad.