HybridZ

i have come back to hybridz :)

scottyMIz

i know i have been gone for a while but i didin't have my babygoing all winter and nothing to post.But now it's running hehehehehehehehe plus i missed all of you guys :) (and zcar sucks now)But i only used zcar to talk to certain people so it's no big thing.Anyone seen andy bailey? Haven't heard from him in a while just curious what he's been up to.

i...Anyone seen andy bailey? Haven't heard from him in a while just curious what he's been up to.

Good to have you back. Car is running again, eh? Any new mods?

As far as Andy goes, I think he is engulfed with boat racing...

Davy

Yep i do have something to tell i found out that i have another broken piston :cry: Oh well i didn't even hear any detonation.Oh well i think maybe one of the two that had broken skirts might have let go.Oh well i am getting the pistons from timz and maybe some other parts as well.I was gonna take it to the track again but i think i'll ait til i get the new pistons in and everything.So might not be for a while but i am still planning on going to the dyno with timz even if it blows on it i wanna go once :) unlessi can find some used stock pistons to put in her again.

Maybe its time for some forged pistons? I know its an investment...but a damn good one with as hard as you push your car. Just stay away from venolia pistons...if you want to know why, email, but buy anything other than venolia.

James Roraback