HybridZ

need to store extra cylinder heads long term

do you need to store extra cylinder heads long term without rust/damage?

buy a few military surplus

Medical transport boxes

Size: 31" X 12" X 19" weight 26 lbs $30

med.jpg

they are air tight, fit heads, stack and store well long term, Ive used them for years to store heads, just spray the intire heads surface with LPS #3 wrap them in a dozen layers of news paper, insert them in a plastic garbage bag, then place them in the box and seal it, place the box on a shelf and your great grandchildren can open the air tight box and find heads in good condition 50 years from now

http://www.calarmy.com/containers/boxes/otherboxes/

Guest bastaad525

no joke... my mind boggles every time I try to think just what will happen then? What will happen to the millions or billions of cars out there that run on gas?

And, if scientists can create a 100% synthetic oil, why haven't they created synthetic fuel yet??

no joke... my mind boggles every time I try to think just what will happen then? What will happen to the millions or billions of cars out there that run on gas?

And' date=' if scientists can create a 100% synthetic oil, why haven't they created synthetic fuel yet??[/quote']

There are all kinds of synthetic fuels, they are simply not cost effective. Man was making synthetic fuels in the seventies.