HybridZ

fibreglass hood

mike240zt

If you are going to buy from Showcars save yourself the shipping cost and just flush your money down the toilet, same results. He's a fraud. The guy used pirated pics of my car to sell parts he doesn't even have molds for. I had to threaten legal action before he would remove the pics.

Go to either Les or John Washington, a.k.a. Reaction Research. http://www.reactionresearch.com/automotivedetails.htm

You won't be sorry with either of these legitimate outfits.

Matt (Datsunlover) and myself went up to see the shop last fall. He had no parts and couldn’t locate his molds.

As local boys we now shop elsewhere.

If you are so inclined, make one as Owen did. Check out his web sight.

thanks for the replies. i've seen the negative feedback in my searches and dont think i'd deal with them. Just tryin to find something this side of the border as i'm in b.c. canada. just gets expensive when you combine exchange rate, shipping, taxes etc... the price of shipping of such a large item from reputable places such as reaction research is a fair amount perhaps if i could find someone closer than arizona or cali:) washington maybe?? i have a steel hood i can fix and use for now but would like to find a fibreglass one. just keep my eyes open for a used one i guess