HybridZ

another Z project.... i think i got problems in my head..

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

well yes, i have problems guys.

today i got a free Z motor, no... not a S30 Z motor. I got a 1995 VG30DE engine.

yes yes yes i have problems, and to make matters worse i got a 1991 300zx Z32 n/a 2seater sitting at my friends wearhouse, which i now own for a low low price of 400 bucks, and the killer is i can pay him anytime i want. yes the car has no motor, no interior, body is in bad shape.. well the doors are, front fenders, and hood is a mess but the rear panels are perfect! not even a dent or anything.

its got t-tops too.

reason for me doing all this is im staying in houston, texas one more year to stay in school and do the paint/auto body part of my school.

figure what the heck, will help me later down the road on my Z's lol.

anyways i have some plans for this Z32 but its way down the road, prob wont get any work done to it for about 5 or so months.

plans are for ITB setup, direct port nitrous, high compression, crazy cams, and good power from 4500rpms to 9000rpms.

body is gonna be pretty sweet too!

heres what the motor will kinda look like one day when im 40 years old..

i just dont no if i want the stacks threw the hood or like this.

003.JPG

i also got another job today working at the airport so ill be maken some kinda money, i have alot of bills with the hulk, this blue Z and reg bills and such.

also im gonna be bringing the Hulk to texas too!

ill have updates on the Hulk too, should be done pretty soon, well running that is.

ill keep everybody updated!

thanks like always.

mike

You DO have problems in the head! LOL :D My girlfriend is alway saying how she has A.D.D.(Attention Deficit(sp?) Disorder) because she can never sit still. I think you have it too, just when it comes to no being able to finish project cars! You need to finish "The HULK"! :D:twak::bonk::wink:

Oh and what the heck is ITB, Independent Throttle Bodies?

Guy

Man, just make sure you don’t get too caught up in everything. A job, bills, schools, and three project cars. I bought my ’77 about two years ago, and last September I came across a 280zx that I couldn’t pass up, so the hybrid project began. Now I’m left with two cars nowhere close to finish. The L28 from the ’77 just got put back in the engine bay last week, and the 355 in the 280zx is always needing some kind of tweaking, or hoses replaced, or belts replaced, or a new slave cylinder, or a new…:roll:

Anyways man, just be careful.

Guest ON3GO

lol i know i know..

i have a few other cars too in florida but im pretty much done with them.

thing is if i sold those other cars i own i could finish the Hulk, the blue Z, and atleast do half the Z32.

i just cant see myself selling them.

all the hard work, and many jobs paid for them so no way no how.

i might try and see if i can get a VQ35DE for this Z32.

mike