HybridZ

I'm new, got Z

Guest squalor

Guest squalor

thez2.jpg

Mind if I lurk around here until I figure out what I want to do ? My '76 280-Z stopped running last fall. I wasn't too worried cuz I have a '94 Mustang Cobra and I'm into car stereo now. I started working on the Z again last month and discover antifreeze in the oil.

I've owned my 280z for 8 years and had a '78 Z for 6 years before that. I've got $3500.00 invested in this one. I'm either going to sell it or drop a better engine in it. Or fix it. So I wanna hang out and pester people with a bunch of questions in old posts I search. Hi everybody ! :)

Guest squalor

joecar.jpg

whaletailsm.jpg

zkick1sm.jpg

I've got lots of pics but limited pic hosting. The first pic is 4 years ago with fresh paint. Second pic is Codroy Valley, Newfoundland. Third pic is the small whale tail from Victoria British. Forth pic is my 6.5" Speakers in kick panels.

I'm located near Gulf Shores, Al. My Z has rust in all the usual places and needs another round of bodywork; hard to keep fiberglass blended to steel. My AC evaporator core leaks but everything would cool otherwise. It's a 4 speed with a ok interior. I've got a wife and mortgage and three years left to pay off my Mustang. A part of me sez, I could get the JTR kit, find a used engine/tranny and give my old friend what I always wanted for it. But why ? Why have two hot rods and no truck ? and no garage.

Does anyone know what my cars worth not running but with lots of cool parts ?

• 2 weeks later...