HybridZ

Baddest Z

I did not buy a BEAUTIFUL Z about 10 years ago because it was pro-streeted. Same color as your car Darius. It had Weld Suplerlites and a built 406. He was asking $6500 which was more than fair for such a clean car, just the 9" was the killer. Nobody else bought it either and not long after he sold the shell minus the motor for pennies on the dollar and let the motor go by itself. Something to consider... As I had noted in the past, there were 2 guys running in the 9's with the Nissan rear suspension and solid U-joints. Run 26" slicks, 280 stubs and Moroso joints and leave the line at a REASONABLE power level... Actually, you have CV's already with the R230, right? Just upgrade the stubs, bolt on the slicks and go racing! A little bit of tire spin can make a car leave harder than none, and is definitely easier on the hard parts assuming no wheelhop.

the past owner of my shell 'noszcar' ran a 9.90 on a open r200 and 26" slicks out rear.

but an independent rear can only go so far...

-steven m.