HybridZ

Project Silver Bullet - 240Z LS1 Swap Udate # 7

I was on vacation last week so not too much progress was made on the car.

I did order my wiring harness from Speartech and sent them my computer for programming. They said about 3-4 weeks until it will be ready. I also picked up a Trans cooler kit since my radiator was for a manual trans.

As for exhaust, I found a set of Hummer H2 exhaust manifolds for only $40 delivered. They are from a 2003 and only have 3000 miles on them. From the pictures, they look like they will fit with minor mods (cut off flanges and weld on new smaller flanges). I should have them early next week. I will let you all know once I get them. I hope they will work as this will keep the noise down and save on the budget too. If they don't work $40 is not too much to loose. The guy I bought them from has several more sets of them as his shop installs superchargers on alot of H2's. He wants $25 per set plus shipping.

Here is one of his eBay auctions if you want to see pics:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7911388787&category=33632&sspagename=WDVW

That's all for now.