HybridZ

Z Seat Upholstery Kit - Web Site Request

Guest PBooty

Guest PBooty

I finally have time to work on the Z again, and one of my projects is to re-upholster the seats.

A couple months ago i found really nice looking leather re-upholstery kits on ebay. They are not the one's sold at intense restoration. I found a link to their home page from the ebay site, but I have since lost the link.

It has been a while, but back then I believe they only sold seats for early z's and miatas. I believe they ONLY sold upholstery kits as well.

ANyone know what site im talking about?

I know my description is horrible, but hey..its worth a shot :?

thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest Too_Intense_Restoration
I finally have time to work on the Z again' date=' and one of my projects is to re-upholster the seats.

A couple months ago i found really nice looking leather re-upholstery kits on ebay. They are not the one's sold at intense restoration. I found a link to their home page from the ebay site, but I have since lost the link.

It has been a while, but back then I believe they only sold seats for early z's and miatas. I believe they ONLY sold upholstery kits as well.

ANyone know what site im talking about?

I know my description is horrible, but hey..its worth a shot :?

thanks[/quote']

Too Intense Restoration

714 293-5552

http://www.DatsunRestore.com