HybridZ

just got dash back from "just dashes".....

74Adam

Posted this on zcar, thought you guys might find it interesting as well:

I've seen a couple of posts concerning dash options lately, so it seemed appropriate to post. Well, it took three months (they told me two), but yesterday it finally came in. It looks pretty damn good, as it should for $800, not including glove box door (additional $80). I was planning on taking pictures, but I don't really think it's necessary. It just looks like a new dash, nothing more.

FWIW, I probably could have found a new dash if I really tried for a little cheaper, but I decided to spend the additional money because I feel like the superior materials will provide a better long term solution. I had a dash cap on for years, but I was never really pleased with it. Anyway, nothing groundbreaking, but for those considering using just dashes I certainly can't complain. Just plan on three months...lol.

Excellent. You know, I didn't do this because I couldn't think of anything I needed, but they can put anything you want in the dash. I mean, if you want an extra port for something (cruise control button, 12V outlet, speaker hole ect...) they can do it. Are you considering that? That would pretty neat. A one time opportunity!

I've been trying to think of a way to integrate turn signal and high beam indicators into the dash since I'll loose then with the Autometer gauges. So far I can't come up with anything I like but maybe with this option it will help. Thanks again.