HybridZ

What wheels will fit?

Guest zfan

I installed a set of wheel adapters for my 71 240Z. I can now run the front wheel drive type rims(40mm) offset. I have 17" Konig Monsoons on the car.

My question is I want to run my drag radials on my car when I drag race. I run 235/60-15's B.F.Goodrich's. I need to find a pair of INEXSPENSIVE rims with the proper offset as I do not want to have to remove the adapters everytime I go racing. Who made a 15 by 6.5 minimum width rim with the 4 on 114.3 pattern.

I heard early maxima's are 15x6.5 with front wheel drive so the offset should be close.

Anyone got any cheap idea's? Sure would appreciate it :D

Thanks, Mike

You might want to try Diamond Racing Wheels. They're pretty cheap and they'll make them in any size/bolt pattern/offset.

I haven't bought any wheels from them, but I did contact them a few months back, they seemed nice enough. I found out about them from this board a while back, maybe someone who's bought some can chime in.

• 4 weeks later...
I installed a set of wheel adapters for my 71 240Z. I can now run the front wheel drive type rims(40mm) offset. I have 17" Konig Monsoons on the car.

Can I ask what wheel adapters you used for your 71 240Z and where you got them? What size rims are you using? 17x7?

I'm looking at putting some 17x7 Konig wheels on my 73 240Z.

Thanks,

Bart

Thanks Guys. I picked up some turbo Z wheels and they work. A little skinny but will work. Now to rebuild the motor I blew at the track with the new rims and drag radials.

Mike