HybridZ

do the nex tech seats fit

zero

I know ive seen some people here mention sitting in them or seeing them on ebay and saying that they were going to buy them, but I havent seen anyone who has actually had them installed in their car. I am thinking of buying them, but I am not sure if they will fit. According to the manufacturer, they are 21'' wide, i am not sure if that is at the base or at the top of the cusion, which would be the widest point. If it is at the cushion then they should fit, but if it is at the base then things would be very tight. Please let me know if you think these will or wont fit. Thanks

The seats I got for mine are made by a place called Dynamic Auto Design. Probably pretty close to the seats you are describing I would think. Kind of a race seat/fast and furious look? Mine were also 21" at the base, they fit in a 240Z no problem. The 280Z's have a little less room to work with because the transmission tunnel is wider, but the seats may still fit with a little work. Hope this helps a little.

Mike

The shoulder bolsters and thigh bolsters don't look very supportive. As for fit I'm not sure. I do no that a Corbeau raing seat (non seat back adjustable) fits quite well in a 240Z. Not sure if that helps. I myself have been wondering a question like that but in a different car. 280ZX to be specific.