HybridZ

Panasport/JSK/Wilwood Forged Superlite confirmation of fit

Guest 350zgto

Guest 350zgto

I have just installed Panasport 6 mm positive offset wheels with JSK adapters and Wilwood Superlite Forged calipers. These are the huge 4 piston calipers that take the same huge brake pad as the 6 piston Wilwoods. I was originally considering an NDL or Dynalite, one of the smaller calipers thinking that's all that would fit. There is more than ample clearance, @ .25". The calipers are so wide, they protrude past the wheel rim on the inside, but pose no clearance problems.

• 2 years later...

Bringing an old post back from the depth of the forum :lol:

Anyway I have a question for all those out there with the JSK 12.19x1.25" setups using the Wilwood Superlite Calipers. Does anyone have this setup that is running RS Watanabe's rims? And did you have to run a spacer to ensure the calipers clear the rims? Or can someone please confirm the caliper overhang with this setup? The RS Watanabes have 0.5" clearance between the mounting face (ie the part that mates with the hub) and the spoke backs. I believe the JSK setup results in 0.75" overhang of the caliper = I will need to run 0.25" spacers can someone please assist with a pic of the overhang and some messurements

Regards

Mike