HybridZ

Tell us what your Dream Z would be!

Guest RCNSC

Guest HolyLlama

Well since this isn't the DreamZ on a budget topic I might as well go all out with a crazy engine that no one's heard of.

1970 240z British Racing Green, Targa top, pantera hatch, R-34 Skyline tailights, a nice clean body kit, carbon fiber everything, a huge ass wing, wheelie bars and some tires with spikes in them for traction.

And now for the engine. A Volkswagen (yes the company that makes Beetles) W16 (no, not 1.6 litres, the 16 denotes 16 cylinders)twin turbo. Dunno how much HP that'd be, there's only an NA version and it makes 650hp. Here's a link to a website about them The engine is in the Bugatti Veyron. It doesn't say the displacement on that page but I believe it's an 8.0 litre engine. Now to get a hold of one of those.

I'd be out cruising the town in my 240ZW and some punk in a vette would pull up beside me and rev up and be like "Hey no replacement for displacement Mr. 2.4 Litre Straight 6" and I'd be like "true dat, true dat" and then I'd beat him like a red headed stepchild then I'd be like "No replacement for displacement... 8.0 Litahs beeeeeyatch!" and then I'd form my hands into a "W" Wu Tang clan symbol and be like "W16 ain't nothin to mess with, W16 ain't nothin to mess with" and then the Beastie Boys would slide across his hood and leave a dent in it. But I digress.

The W16 is a marvel of engineering you should really look at it, but I doubt anyone ever puts it in a Z, since wrecked Bugattis are just sooo common in your local junkyard.[/url]

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic