HybridZ

what psi can i go to

i am swaping a 1982 280zx turbo into my 1973 240z, right now i cant get spark but that isnt the question,

i am putting in a big intercooler, 21"by3"by7", and i am running a t3 t04 turbo, i want to know what is the max psi i can run with the stock injectors, i am running a great fuel pump so that will not be the problem, i did a search and it says the stock injectors will got to about 270 hp, but what psi can the stock injectors take with my t3 t04 turbo

Guest Cronic

Well, the question you asked isn't answerable. There is no definiative PSI that your car could run with X injectors, and Y fuel pump. Because PSI is a measure of pressure.

PSI from turbo to turbo isn't the same CFM/#2i. Basicly, 15psi from the stock turbo, isn't going to make the same power as 15psi from a 50 trim t3/t4e

Get it?

You have the answer to your question however, when you get to around 250whp, it's time to get seconary, or bigger injectors.

Guest bastaad525

if the EFI is BONE stock, stock injectors, fuel pressure, everything, on a stock T3, assuming a good I/C (I dunno, 60-75% efficient?), what boost could you safely run?