HybridZ

FYI: 100+ Octane for Chicago area

threeZguy

John,

We have a couple around here. 110 octance is had in Muskego and also right off of HWY 100. Stuffs getting expensinve though, last I hear it was around $3.40 a gallon (from what I can remember). PM me for details.

Chris,

Where in Joliet do you live? I go down there to visit a buddy of mine and his wife quite often.

!M!

Ah, your just jealous that you don't live in a state that has a crap load of beer guzzling, brat eating, cheese consuming fat chicks. Well, to be honest with you, Brookfield probably has all the hot chicks (and I mean HOT!) in Wisconsin, BUT since everyone around here has a crap load of money, they are all stuck up.

!M!

Holy cow! joliet.. My mom is in coal city just a few mins down 55 and I'm in Kankakee my self.. Gonna have to finish my heap and get up there! Deffinitly be cool to have someone else close who is into Z's ecspecially since ivan moved farther north.

Might bug ya with some vg questions sooner or later also.. Have one sitting in the garage for my brothers 510.

Oh, and.. I have 110 right down the road.. its in my gp at the moment and will be in the car full time I'm thinking.. I try not to think about it too much but if i remember its 3.20'ish a gallon... hehe

Sam

Oh, lol...

And.. No, the oil pump shaft is giving me grief at the moment.. :roll:

I have 5 sets of prints for the machine shop(turbo spacer, fuel rail and the exterior gauge pod mounts) and I need to pick up a new slave cyl hose.. other than that all i need is time.

Last week of the second job, so this should get wrapped up shortly, if for no other reason than because im tired of saying this should be wrapped up shortly!

Sam