HybridZ

Quick Blow Off Valve Question-Need Recommendation & Feed

slownrusty

Hi Gang – Well the time has come to get rid of the stock pop off valve and install a BOV, 8psi is not cutting it anymore…..LOL!

I am thinking the HKS Super Sequential is the way to go. For those of you who are running BOVs, do you recommend the HKS model? Also is the 50mm size the way to go? Any other reommendations?

I see there is quite a few HKS’ on eBay anywhere in price from $150-$200+, so that is most likely where I will buy mine.

Also is the best location about 8â€-10†from the Throttle body?

Let me know your thoughts.

6746.jpg

I Run a super sequential, and I LOVE it. Its got a really fast acting push diaphram that will NOT leak at idle. I ran mine off the first 90 in my old IC piping about 8 inches away from the TB. Its loud as hell and gets louder the more boost you shoot thru it. I dont know what size BOV im running, I think any size that HKS makes should be fine. The photo you posted looks almost identical to how I had mine setup. The photo says this to me

INSTANT GRATIFICATION. Nothing like rolling by my fellow ricers and hitting the SHOWOFF valve on em..DO IT! :twisted: