HybridZ

L20et Wont even idel. Dies Sputters backfires. misses?

well some of you may remember some of the problems i seem to have lately over the past few months.

My first problem i had was having the constent problem with the car dieing. and not running afterwards. it would give spark no deliver fuel, as it killed the fuel pump.

Narrowed that down to the ecu, "after it died and wouldnt even close the injectors. she does run ritch lol.

Replaced the Ecu and all came right. gained alot of power.

Now my warrent of fitness ran out. so i parked it up for two weeks. after that i set down to fix all the rust. so i cut all that out. started it to go and get the patches wellded in. started fine. like normal.

Ran down the road after it had warmed up. as soon as i hit 3000rpm i hit a brick wall and it shut down. 1000rpm droped it came back and ran fine to 3000rpm. turned around in a bad mood. as again something else is wrong :(. got home and it died on me. then didnt enjoy starting again untill i gave it some gas.

Ever since then it will not run with out me holding the throttle to keep it there. and it will miss and sputter and try to die. it will rev fine to redline. and not miss while doing so.

We narrowed down the 3000rpm stall to the bov being to loose. tigtend that up and it moved to 5000rpm.

Here's what ive looked at.

Changed the plugs. regaped. many times and cleaned

New Fuel Pump. "merc V8 bosh unit"

swaped between afm's

Cleand tps Sensor and readjusted.

Removed all the intake to look for leaks. cleaned and new hose clamps.

removed and blocked pcv valve system and installed another one with filter.

cleaned all Relays and fuses.

Re Grounded Coil Pack Grounds. and all other Main harnes grounds. (sanded and greased)

Adjusted idel.

Removed intercooler "checking leaks"

Tryd unpluging Fpu. that seemd to raise the idel. but not improve it at all.

cleaned afm.

Cleaned all contacts on distrubtor and leads. "leads are only 3 months old"

New Alternator.

im realy getting stumped on this matter. it also doesnt help that someone

broke into my car and stole my brand new battery.

i also Wiggled the plug and on the Tps and noticed while keeping the car reving it would worsen when i did so. the plug has also be cleaned up.

Only for one night did it run fine. i didnt drive it. but it ideld nice and didnt miss and sputter. but the next night. it was back to the same. so i am really stumped.