HybridZ

ran ole blue at the track..

Guest ON3GO

there is a free scale on the return road at the drag strip that Mike went to.... suprised you didn't see it there Mike :oops:

i remember you saying there was one there when we went to the track and you weighed your Z.

i dunno... i was kind lost in my state of mind when i was there.

i went by myself and got lost on the way to there.. all my runs pryor to the good run were real bad and i was afraid of breaking something and being so far away from home.

mike

Is the scale on the west side of the road (referenced from the track) or on the east side? I'd like to weigh my chunky 81zx when I get the chance to go back over there and get my quarter mile time. Maybe I'll catch one of you guys over there sometime (if I can catch a day off without rain, :lol: ).

Brian

81zxturbo

95slobaru

that is a nice run my friend's 75 280z with 7psi stock no bumpers has the spare tho his best was 14.7@98mph he did alot of spinning off the line 60 foot was like 2.2.When i trapped that amount i was boosting 18psi and got a 12.98@105mph. I do have to say that len is doing mid to low 12's on the stock turbo yet he is boosting high but still.

Guest Chris240turbo

the scale is just after the little shack where you get your timeslip, to the right between the return road and the track, it is kind of easy to miss, especially at night, it's just a flat pad with a digital readout on a post, my car weighed 2470 without me in it and very little gas in the tank...

I've only run there 2 times, maybe 15 runs total. 1st time, best pass was a 14.006 @ 104 with tons of wheelspin, and a blownup crank damper (didn't even realize the damper was bad until the trip home), my next trip was a little better, 13.440 @ 108, with a new damper, and no other changes, still lots of wheelspin, but track was prepped a little better. All runs where at 16 p.s.i. through a 60 trim T-3, and the same tires and intercooler that are on Mikes car now, my car dyno'd at 287whp, and 318wtq. I can't wait to go back, but I'll have a set of drag radials, and prolly a trailer, before I do... like mike said, it's a long way from home...