HybridZ

Examining the possibllities....

Len

Well as I posted in drive train section...I have a chance to buy a rearend from a 1988 300zx turbo automatic(should be LSD clutch type 370 gearing). Turns out I may buy the whole car Less the engine and tranny (auto).

After reading the great stuff Afsin posted on converting to 300zxt computer I wanna go for it...I even plan on getting the whole harness since my plugs are worn anyway along with the guy including a standard trans. computer besides the auto computer (if that makes a difference in conversion)...and of course the MAS air sensor, dist. trigger wheel, for the conversion....Also reading that the 300zxT turbo is water cooled and I gather its same size as our 280ZXT T-3 turbos that one I could upgrade with bigger compressor wheel in the future...Also seats etc.

Can you guys think of anything else I should remove before scraping the car?

thanks Cody

I want the rear end and I wanted to make sure I have everything to do the 300 zxt 1988 changover from my 280zxt caveman electronics.

If anyone has done the "changover" please list the componients needed. Thanks

Len