HybridZ

I've got wings.. how about you?

Nismo280zEd

Thought i might share my latest transformation... I never did like those inspection lids... just a big mess on the car. Also welded up the headlight buckets, along with the custome louvers i did back in early summer. BTW the "wings" on the hood where hand made outta 18ga sheet metal with edges hammered into them and support welded from underneath.

Have a few other things i'm adding but you'll just have to wait till i'm done to see those :D

passenger.jpg

front.jpg

driver.jpg

-Ed

Hey Ed,

Did you remove the small mount bars that the clips snapped into ? Several years back I welded the actual lids to the hood and removed all that lower hardware so as to have no interfearance or resistance pressure that might bend the new wings.

I think it looks cool,good move ! The first stupid thing I did was drink several beers and open the hood to show a friend and rip my lips off on the wing when it came up .LOL :oops::lol:

So watch out baby !Or you;ll have a heavy speech inpediment for a few hours ! :shock:

,,,,,,,,,Vince

After body work on the trunk of my last car it extended down a few extra inches between the lights (180sx). I beaned myself in the head numerous times after that... never expected that metal to be there, but it sure was solid. :lol: