HybridZ

T67 Supra Ownage

john kosmatka

Probably needs to download the divx codec to view. Do search, it's free.

Perhaps if the supra engine was in an early Z body it would have been a better race. :D Looks like the T67 is good for 600wrhp, what do you think the NSX was making? Does 16#'s for the T67 kit sound like much? I was searching around trying to find what the stock boost was with the twins and it looks like only 15-16 pounds was stock, and I doubt the T67 spools as quickly as the the sequential twins. The car is probably slower than a stock supra tt.

Perhaps someone with more MKIV knowlege can clear this up.

Well, bet the supra guy has less invested, probably hasn't done much tuning. Another 10#'s boost would probably make a world of difference. Still though the NSX making the same power would beat the supra due to weight (supra is about 500lbs heavier).

Here is a perfect example of why cars can't be compared completely on boost levels. The NSX has a much higher compression setup, 15psi was probably a LOT for that setup, while the 16psi on the supra engine was only a little.

that NSX ran a 11.2 at 125mph on reg 19inch street tires.

100% street car and no nitrous.

VERY badass.

i have the video of that if anybody wants it..

mike