HybridZ

It's ALIVE! --1st drive-- Maichor's LS1 Velo Rossa

Car looks great! One word of advice just because it happened to me. On your exhaust coming out the back where it bends by ur tires. In the pics it looks very close to the rear tires and the inside of the tires at the top edges look like they my be either rubbing the pipes or getting excess heat from the pipes. Mine was just like that and it wore rubber off the tire to a point I had to change the tires. I pulled the pipes in with heating and welded a band between them in the back. That took care of it. I wanted to bring this up because I didnt even know until it was almost too late...wouldnt want a tire exploding at high speeds etc. The pics my be misleading as well. Let us know if that is the case. Oh yeah...I want a ride!

Terry

No damn 240, I have lots of pics posted in this thread:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=96050&highlight=maichor+240SX

Hope that helps.

Corzette, thanks for the heads up. The pics are misleading. Take a look at this view:

http://www.theadairvillage.com/isapi.dll/c/content/f/viewproperty/siteid/jNsLAQ/contentclass/PICT/contentid/ZZZZZZSO/propertyname/Original/~/EXHAUST_037.jpg

I have about 4" to the tires on either side. What I am most concerned about is that it runs just 2" from the plastice fuel tank. I need to put an aluminum heat shield there. And sure, you can have a ride but it won't feel fast compared to your beast. Are you running the 383 yet? We move back to Dallas in April.

Cool cant wait to see you guys again. Remember I have first dibs on your car when u decide to sell it! I m still getting parts together for the upgrade but I did put in a 3500 stall, man what a difference. I have a 100 shot of NOS to get used to as well but I would much rather have your car...he he.

Terry