HybridZ

Original Muscle Z? Need input...

BillZ260

I have been thinking about how to set my car appart from all the rest and I think I may have come up with it! Of course I won't keep it a secret because in reality it may never happen but alas here goes...

When I saw this thread on the early 70's camaro taillights...

http://hybridz.org/nuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=283192#283192

...it king of solidified an image I had of making a Z that looked and felt like most of us, or maybe just me, thought it could have been build originally. Give is some muscle era flare but remain suble and true to the stye of the time.

Alot of the parts Ive got don't really fit into this catagory, the Phantom series guages, MOMO steetring wheel, and wheels, Auto power roll bar....but that is fairly easily remidied.

I am picturing a Z with some cool OLDS or Chevy rally wheels, (Namely these w/ centers painted to match the car and a datsun logo in the center. You can get these in all kinds of size and offsets now...58series.jpg)

A paint scheme that is more traditional but has some muscle like a black bumble be stripe out back over the stock color of choice. Stock bumper may be ok but a black simple lower airdam would be a must, maybe two big ROUND fox lights in the grill area like a 69 mach one.

These are just some thoughts I have, what do you all think? Do you have any additions or suggestions? Again, I kind of want people to think, hmm, i don't remember THAT version of the Z... You know, like it was actually offered, not too over the top, and definatly 70's style to go with the lines of the z. Chrome is ok but not too much, I think the wheels may be enough. Also need suggestions for emblems...