HybridZ

Tech Support !!!! ADULT LANGUAGE

COZY Z COLE

Swell = Dell and yes they are like that. Took 2 days of arguing with one of these dudes i kept telling them my power supply was bad in my 14 hour old computer because it wont even boot ...

India tech named John Aberjumalijanquia

Jhon: will you turn the power button to on ?

Me: umm dont you think ive tryed that ? it wont turn on the PS is bad.

Jhon can you make sure the power chord is pluged in?

Me: Dude listen to me the poer button is amber it says right here in the manual the power supply is bad just send me a new PS.

Any ways this goes on for 2 days till im about ready to blow up dell HQ. So i call to get my 2300$ back and i get a Tech in arkansas named trish.

Trish: so whats the problem

Me(teeth gritted trying to hold in the rage): the power supply is bad the amber light is on and its a 14 hour old computer .....

Trish: Ok i credited your account 200$ and there is a new one on the way please return the defective computer ASAP thanks for useing dell.

I swear to god if i ever get another over seas tech im just hanging up...

and BTW i payed 400 dollars for a 3year full coverage plan and so far ive had to replace just about every thing :)

I have a computer I bought in 1997 and upgraded in 1998 and 2001, it's a P3 550 now. The monitor has failed twice, I had to replace the hard drive 4 times, the memory twice, the power supply (damn thing only costs $35), the video card, the sound card, the motherboard and processor twice (in 1998 and 2001), went through three CD-roms, a set of speakers, ripped the modem out in 2000 when the new sound card conflicted and cancelled my virus shield which didn't work anyway. I have reloaded it every other year and it's due. and the monitor I have now is blinking off during the exact moment when I can't press pause and lose the ultimate battle etc. It also has a really bad buzzing sound that really drives me nuts, but when press on the front cover, it stops buzzing for 5 minutes. Oh and the new speakers suck, you can hear the CD writer when it's working through the speakers, and the sub woofer keeps turning off "automatically" which is really lame, why bother. Oh and my keyboard had to be replaced with the second motherboard because it didn't have the same connections, and the mouse is my third since new and I have to clean it every month. (next time I'll go optical)

Computers suck. And all that and I can't even play the latest games. But I can buy a new one and start all over agan for less than 750.... I think I need to just stop using it. The work computer is new anyway, just can't install games. :(