HybridZ

Preliminary LS1 Computer edit

Any suggestions are welcome. :D

This will be my primary startup program. This is just to get it to start and not fuel wash the cylinders from the 36# injectors. I will be running a wideband O2 and do a MAFless tune after I get it dialed in.

All of the following is done with LS1 Edit Version 1.3

Disable M6 CAGS by setting the Enable speed to 200 and the Dis-Able to 210.

Bring the Rev Limiters to 6800 by setting the ETC limit to 6800, All By Gear numbers to 6800 and resume to 6799, All by Temp to 6800 and resume to 6799.

Compensate for the 36# injectors by multiplying the Injector Flow Rate table by 126%.

Adjust the Main and Secondary Volumetric Efficiency tables by multiplying the 400 rpm map settings by 38%, the 800’s by 55%, the 1200’s by 68%, and the 1600’s by 88%.

Disable the Catalytic Converter Overtemp enrichment by setting COT Enabled to False.

Disable the EGR by setting EGR Enabled to False.

Adjust the Fan temps for the 160 thermostat by setting the first stage fan to 180 On, and 175 off. Then the Second Stage Fan to 190 on, 185 off.

Disable the VATS by setting Vehicle Anti-Theft to “No VAT’sâ€

Adjust the Speedometer by setting the "Verify Tire Size" to "Tire Size" and entering the metric tire size, then adjust the gear ratio by entering 3.54 into the "New Gear" box.

I’m still working on the Code’s to disable, but here is where I’m at.

AIR DTC

AIR

EVAP

Fuel Tank Pressure

Fuel Level Sensor

HEY DALE!!

I too have the LS1 edit program. It is great, Amazing how much power you can get by ECU tuning!! My only down fall is I don't know the program. :( Hopefully MAS280 will key into this and answer all your questions! What has really made me wonder.... Is how people without the program get bye. Amazing what LS1 edit can do! It rocks :rockon:

JOEY