HybridZ

OK this is probably a long shot but here goes.

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Guest Aguyandaredhead

I am in need of the inner battery tray area for a patch I need to finish out the body resto of my 72 240z. If anyone has a parts car or has salvaged this area of a car that was otherwise a gonner. Basically I need the area from the firewall from the frame rail to the seam at the inner fender and forward to about 12" out from the firewall.

I don't want to have to break out the Preperation H but I will pay a pretty pennny for this part if someone has one to offer.. Please drop me an Email and a couple of pics if you have one that is not Rusty. I very small amount of surface rust is OK but any more than that would depend on what is out there to be had.

jeffmelissa@valornet.com

Thanks

Jeff

I have the battery tray itself, but not the sheet metal below the tray. It is in perfect condition (sandblasted and painted). The original spot welds were drilled out, and the tray reinstalled with 1/4 x 20 bolts. You can have it free if you pay for shipping.

Dan McGrath

Guest Aguyandaredhead

Thank you for the offer but i will not even be mounting the battery there anymore. I am just looking for the part of the body there.

Jeff

Still looking, any help guy's....