HybridZ

OT: Which wheels look better.......

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by Dan Juday:

Make sure you bop that kid that leaned the scooter on your car.

Actually my son "VERY CAREFULLY" staged that shot so he could post it on his goped board. He's a good kid and very respectful of others property. Only problem he's 13 and thinks the car is his....

Guest KraZ4spd

I'm Sorry, but the Porsche wheels are the way to go. They Have real 'CLASS" as opposed to those ASEV's. I feel that the ASEV's are out dated and you would be faced with this desicion again later. With the porsche wheels, your done. Those wheels will never go out of style. :-D

Guest Anonymous

I like lug holes (not caps) on a classic sportscar. The 944 is not really a classic yet but its getting there. Porsche makes some of the best looking stock wheels ever made imo :D

The other wheels are ok, but I think they look cheap compared to the Porsche wheels.

JMO, of course but you asked 8)

Tom

Guest silverbullet

I think the spokes of the Porsche wheels look better but I agree with DavyZ that the negative offset of the first ones is more desireable, if I had to choose I would probably go with the ASEV's.

I've got to put in my .02. The Porsche wheels are pure art. Can't think of a nicer looking design. Are those the ones with hollow spokes??? Wish they fit on a Z, I would tell you they suck and offer to take those hideous things off your hands!! He he he.