HybridZ

Finally got em in

after weeks of waiting, my wheels arrived, Boyd coddington custom made billet aluminum tuned wheel. 17x8 with 4inch back space f, and 17x10 5 inch backspace rear... look at the lip, holy crap! and here is the kicker.. im thinkin of selling them, but we'll see, i paid a good chunk for em, so if you want them make an offer. but who knows, may keep em, anyway, here's the pics... car is almost done...

472192_33_full.jpg

472192_34_full.jpg

472192_35_full.jpg

working, alot, making my way up the corporate ladder so i can pay for all these damn cars i wanna build, but while im climbing dont have too much time. plus remember, still in school. anyway, no new pics yet, but soon i promise, car is coming a long way, im gonna wait till shes a bit more done, then ill "debut" the beast with some photos and probably a music video... since i dont think anyone would mine seeing a video of a Z whoopin up on some big dog turbo cars, i can tell you though, i went out tuning about two nights ago, and my boss was driving a customer car for compare and contrast reasons... and from a roll... i know for a fact now GTO's dont stand a friggin chance... i mean, it wasnt even close...