HybridZ

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MY SWAP IN NY?

Guest joeyhammer

Guest joeyhammer

IS THERE ANYONE NEAR ME (NEW ROCHELLE, WESTCHESTER NY) WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MY TURBO SWAP.. I BROUGHT EVERYTHING BUT THE BODY TO MY FREINDS SHOP AND ITS BEEN THERE A YEAR. IM SICK OF I T.. I NEED IT DONE.. I HAVE EVERYHTING BUT A LIFT AND ENGINE HOIST. I HAVE A COMPRESSOR TOOLS ETC. CAN PAY OR SWAP BARTER STUFF.. THANKS. JSUT NEED SOMEONE WHOS DONE IT. NEED TO CHANGE THE FUEL PUMP ETC AND IVE NEVER DONE A CLUTCH ETC. THANKS

Guest znow white

joey i know how it feels i have everything but the body I have been look for ages im in ottawa ontario above syracause I just cant find a good body with a reasonable price! cuz im a student and mostly broke. If anyone can help me find a body shell (no drivetrain) please help me 2 lol

I live about an hour from New Rochelle and have a hoist. I have no way of transporting it though. A full sized pickup might do it. If you want to borrow it and can transport it, you are welcome to. I also can offer advice and maybe a day of help to get you started on the right foot.

BTW, Snow and ice mix in the forcast for tonight here. Once the salt goes down....it's over for the year. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest joeyhammer

what i was thinking if i had to i would rent a uhaul for the motor and tranny etc. and a car trailer for behind it for the body and take it soemwhere. im not sure if i could knock i out in a day though. maybe i could jsut borrow a hoist. i have a pathfinder. it should fit in there. thats awfully nice of you. that may be the way to go.