HybridZ

Scored Some Cool Stuff Over The Weekend

zguy95135

I was visiting relatives over the weekend and got to talking about my Z with my uncle and how Im going to V8 route. Then he told me that he has an old 327 in a crate in his garage and that he would give it to me. He says its in pretty good shape but will need to be rebuilt. Now I have an engine :D Then he started showing me a bunch of cool stuff he got for free from some old man's barn. One of the things was a set of old magnesium mini lite wheels, and he said since he doesnt have any 4 lug wheels if they fit on the Z I could have them. They're 15's and are incredibly light. If they fit, they're gonna be some kickass autox wheels. Now I have an engine, and some awesome wheels!

BTW I gotta post some pics of the crazy stuff he has. He's got Flamed out cabover truck, a 3 wheeler with an 1100 yamaha motor, jacked up old Chevy truck with a WWII tank bumper, 80's vette with sprintcar motor (which is so powerful he wont drive it, plus it gets about 2 gallons a mile) and some other stuff.