HybridZ

My Z-project "Datzun 280zx"

sir_daniel

i've got my 280zx for 1.5 years now...

when i bought it, it was a car that had been standing outdoor for almost 5 years, so there was some rust on it :(

but i sanded it down and it got a new paint (volvo's ocean race)...

some graphic's

a aluwing (looking for a wing/spoiler that fitt's better)

new rims

HID lights from e-bay

aerokit from zcarparts.com

new exhaust (2.5" with a japmuffler)

and so on, more or less a brand new car...

?action=view&current=P6120013.jpg

?action=view&current=1.jpg

?action=view&current=3.jpg

i'm going to compete in caraudio so the car got a decent audiosystem, consisting of: a alpine HU, alpine speakers, macrom amplifiers and a audiobahn subwoofer....

i put the 6.5" speakers in the doors

now have i started to build a box for the subwoofer where the backseat ones was and also started to mold in the "box" between the seats so it will "melt into" the subwoofer box (don't know the english name for it)

?action=view&current=P1010152.jpg

i'm going to mold the dashboard to be able to fitt 4" speakers there and my 7" tft screen... :)

i've also started to sand down the car to get a new paint on it, some jerk scratched it with a key on the left side of the roof and left fender... :evil:

i'm thinking about to paint it greenmetallic, but is there someone that would like to make a photoshop experiment with different colours, design and graphics?

she's really not bad lookin for a 2+2... I definatly would not have gone with a standing wing tho... a nice lip from MSA would be a much better choice IMO.

metallic green would probably be a decent choice, altho I think the current blue would be the best.

keep up the good work man. Green or blue would be good. Although i'm more in favor for blue on my design. Plus do you really want to lose that nice graphic on your car. My one piece of input can you lower your car any more because it looks like is still is sitting kind of tall of the ground. Your design not mine though. I like low streetable cars.