HybridZ

What injector should I use? Stock injectors or 370cc's?

Thumper

I just finished my intercooler install and was wondering if I should put in my 370cc injectors. The only problem is I have a stock fuel pump. I am about to rewire it with 10 gauge wire and a new relay. So what injectors should I have in there intill I get a new fuel pump? On a side note I have read that the stock fuel pump once rewired should be able to handle 250hp is this true? TIA

Ted Schmidt

P.S. 12's here I come :twisted:

i would just put in a new fuel pump, summit sells one that is under 100 bucks shipped and it works great for me. u still could rewire the stock pump throught a relay and it will get like 14 volts and it will flow more and maybe hit ur 250 hp mark but i wouldnt push it. IMO the stock injectors suck, even stock boost and stock efi they seem to run too lean for me in the upper rpm range (5000 rpm +).

what i would do is get the fuel pump or rewire the stock one then put in your 370cc injectors and have fun

dont forget to retune your stock afm

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=esearch.asp&N=110&Ntk=KeywordSearch&Ntt=fuel+pump+electric&x=0&y=0

If you're only lookin for 250whp, there is no reason to upgrade the stocker, I made 266whp and 324wtq on the stock EFI + 2 DSM injectors controlled with an SDS EIC unit. This was done on a stock turbo also.

Thanks for your reply gexgexgexgex. I am planning on getting the Walbrou 255 hp fuel pump. I have found it for $115 shipped, but the only problem is I don't have $115 :cry: That is going to be my next investment but intill then i'm stuck with the stock fuel pump. So what does everyone else think about the stock injectors, dump them or keep them? Stock fuel pump=250hp? TIA