HybridZ

Anyone have near the same setup?

Guest Cronic

I just installed a t3/t4 57 trim with a stage 3 .63 a/r exhaust.

Im running 17psi, the car is mostly stock. 3" exhaust extra injectors, and FMIC off an Evo 5 and an HKS SSQV. Other then that it's stock.

Does anyone have a similar setup dynoed?

Yep I have a similar set up. Same turbo. 3inch exhaust. but running CR of 8.3:1 on a P90.

370cc injectors, Huge custom FMC, Autronic engine management.

running at 7psi. Got it off the dyno this afternoon after building the engine up from an NA L28.

Running 96 Octane fuel.

After a 1000km or so I going to try to up it to 15psi.

Will post some pics soon if you like.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no probs with the Autronic it seems to be reliable and easy to understand and program.

Just run my motor in for 1000km on a light tune after rebuild.

At 7psi the dyno says 230 rwhp, and that is with 0 degrees timing past 3psi in the boost table.

It looks like there is a lot of room for some extra hp.

Im hoping to up the boost to 15 psi and connect an electronic boost controller to the autronic in a month or so.

Cronic, Magic, what rpm are you seeing your boost starting to climb? Are you seeing 5psi before 3k? I'm trying to decide if I should install my stage 3 .63 housing or give the .82 another go with a new wastegate. I wasn't seeing full boost until 4200 with the old setup but with the vac line off it would come up a lot sooner so I think my wastegate was leaking. I'm planning on 20+psi with water/alcohol injection and I don't want to choke off my power with too small of a turbine housing.

Bernard