HybridZ

T3\T04E in 82 zxt almost done!!

Guest deadmeat

Guest deadmeat

man if i knew how much this project was gona take i probibly wouldn't have done it....

1982 280zxt...blown turbo

found T3T40E hybrid on e-bay for 300.00$usd

let the fun begin!!!

I had to get a .5 inch spacer 20.00$ to get the turbo to fit. had to replace the em studs to longer stainless ones 9.00$ due to the "flange"-spacer:). removed one broken em stud in head. replaced emim gasket17.95$. ordered a custom aluminum fuel rail and pressure guage 172.00$from p.allnet(zcar.com)all new injector seals15.95$. replaced the injector bolts to stainless allen head ones 25.00$. fabricated my own 3 inch intake pipe from mandrell bent aluminum 110.00$usd. fabricated pipe from comp housing to intake out of 2 inch clear acrylic pipe 18.00$usd....mmmmmm see through... and turbonetics silicone conectors(darn things are pricy-49.95$usd for 90 degree 2 inch elbow)...cold air intake via k&n air filter 49.95$ adjustable rising rate fpr from summit. part # AEI13109 aeromotive fpr 131.95$usd. New turbonetics boost controller 50.00$usd. replaced all vacwaterfuel lines. rebuilt a non-power rac-n-pinion from a '79zx. changed out the cross member tierodsmotor mountsrac bushingsrac bootsentire brake system$$$owch$$. I still need a front end aligncustom exhauste-brake cabledriver side t-topnew seatshooddriver side cv shaft and the wining lotto numbers for washington :wink: so i can finish this thing.whewwww. i love z cars but damnnnn!! it will go like snot when im done..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoom DIE Honda DIE!!