HybridZ

Guys need to vent BIG TIME!

Guest ON3GO

im about to pop my top!

this last month or so has been complete hell for me, everything from the people i love to the things i love to do.. everything has been going down the shit hole.

last month my motor blew in the blue Z.. no big deal, stuff like that happens.

now the guy and his wife i live with sorta has family that owns a engine building and machine shop. he was going to hook me up with a killer deal like he got on his B16 civic motor when it needed work done.

whole thing was gonna be like around 300 bucks with a full rebuild and port work and etc.. a KILLER DEAL!

they were also gonna do it in a weeks time so i could get it running before i left for florida for a whole month, because on dec 13th i was starting my body shop and paint school.

whole month goes by and they didnt even touch the motor, and we keep calling and calling them to find out whats going on.

well turns out they fixed all the cracks in my head and other work without telling me and there charging me 300 bucks for it. they never ever told me they were doing this, they just did.

now at this time they have had the motor for over a month now and still not done.

so me and my friend call them and they tell us it will be done the 1st week of dec and will be $1150 bucks.. WHAT!!!!!!!! now not only am i screwed on the price but i wont have it done in time for school.

so now i had to call school, tell them to put me at a later start date, this in turn cost my $200 bucks to do, and now im going longer without finding work as i have no car to get around in to look for work.

Worse part is my father just went for more heart surgery a few days ago and he is a mess, and to make that worse his sisters little girl is dying of some blood canser, and its making my dad all upset when he should be trying to feel better and heal.

now also my grandma, who pretty much rasied me when i was a kid is smoking again while ON oxygen because of her bad lungs from smoking.

then today i get a call saying pick up the motor its done and the total is now $1500 bucks because they never factored in the port work done to the head.

OMG!!!!

and just to make my life even shittier ive been sick for the past 2 weeks, lost my voice, slept maybe 6 hours total last week, and i got news that my fathers heart problems ARE hereditary.. so now i have to go for tests and etc.

plus i wont see my parents for christmas, as the money to go to florida just isnt there, and plus school will start right after.

man just not my time of year..

mike

Hell man take charge of the shop problem. No shop can charge you for work work without you signing a work order. Simply tell them that you will not pay for work you did not ask for. Busniess is business regardless of how you got connected with them. Never let someone take you for a ride. As far as your family goes I have been there too, best wishes to both your grandmother, father and cousin. I am sure your old man will be fine, my old man has been through hell health wise, its amazing how people can recoup from things.

Hope this doesn't spoil your holidays.

Jonesy

Guest bastaad525

once again, Mike's life going extremely similiar to how mine was not long ago... this sounds like all the kinda crap I went thru when i was doing the turbo swap. The car drained me mentally and physically while draining my bank account and maxing out two credit cards, and nearly cost me my wife-then-girlfriend.

Cars suck

Mike,my friend.............take a moment and sit in a decent chair with NO noise in the background,close your eyes and think of when things were great......when you feel yourself begin to relax take a really deep long breath...as big of one as you can,then as slow as you can begin to release the air to the bottom of your lungs.

Repeat this for at least 3 times.Every time you START to feel anxious.Just like the signal your bladder says "take a leak NOW!".

Now understand that even the hereditary state of health that your family is in can be GREATLY altered by their behavour today and while growing up. "You can only lead a horse to water". But YOU can make the steps occur and make quality in your health/makeup as you go "by choice alone" In most ways we can control our heart rate and stress by breathing,diet ,exercise and sleep/relaxing.

Do these things and BE THERE for your family with a cool,even head . Because you'll need too. Let the stress build up ,absorb their stress too and you'll die long before your time.So there are indeed times to have no conscience in saying "Fuckitall" ! So I say take control of your head and heart,it is afterall yours,not anyone elses.

Now go and use the truths to straighten up the Bullshit going on with that machine shop Mgr.Confront what you fear and be free ! God puts us through no more than we can actually handle.

........................Vince

.................Vince

Mike' date='my friend.............take a moment and sit in a decent chair with NO noise in the background,close your eyes and think of when things were great......when you feel yourself begin to relax take a really deep long breath...as big of one as you can,then as slow as you can begin to release the air to the bottom of your lungs.

Repeat this for at least 3 times.Every time you START to feel anxious.Just like the signal your bladder says "take a leak NOW!".

Now understand that even the hereditary state of health that your family is in can be GREATLY altered by their behavour today and while growing up. "You can only lead a horse to water". But YOU can make the steps occur and make quality in your health/makeup as you go "by choice alone" In most ways we can control our heart rate and stress by breathing,diet ,exercise and sleep/relaxing.

Do these things and BE THERE for your family with a cool,even head . Because you'll need too. Let the stress build up ,absorb their stress too and you'll die long before your time.So there are indeed times to have no conscience in saying "Fuckitall" ! So I say take control of your head and heart,it is afterall yours,not anyone elses.

Now go and use the truths to straighten up the Bullshit going on with that machine shop Mgr.Confront what you fear and be free ! God puts us through no more than we can actually handle.

........................Vince

.................Vince[/quote']

Well said.

One thing I have to add is only stress out about the things you can effect. All others try to not them bother you. Anything that is stressing you and you can fix it just needs some time and attention to fix it and make it go away.