HybridZ

Two Step Launch control

Bernardd

I'm working at making a boosted launch program for 5spd turbo cars w/ a z31 ecu and have a question. Does anyone know what a two step sets the timing at? Basically I can program a switch into the ecu that will set the timing and fuel to a level that will provide boost at whatever rpm you wish to launch. A push button switch will activate the settings once staged/when you want, let go and proceed down the road/track/parking lot/field. There are several ways I can accomplish this. Desired rpm will be selector most likely. At this point I'm fairly certain I make this work but I need hear a bit from guys with this hardware to see what they have their settings at most of the time. Maybe nobody would use this anyway, aside from me.

Bernard

My Tec3 drops it to zero advance.

Is that my base timing' date=' or is that like all the way to zero?[/quote']

Can you build boost with that? I want to hear from someone that has this for building boost.

Graham, when are you bringing the Pathfinder over? It's going to be the first test vehicle. :mrgreen: