HybridZ

Turbo Z Forum?

cygnusx1

Uh Oh! Did we finally get the boot!?? I truly will go deeper into Winter depression if the Turbo portion is gone! Tell me it aint so.

BTW, along with IM and all the other messaging services, try SKYPE.

http://www.skype.com voice over IP that is worldwide, free, and nearly flawless. The sound quality stomps regular land lines and cell phones! Not kidding give it a try. Works from PC to PC for free. Maybe we should include SKYPE into the contact info next to IM id's.

Yeah this voice over IP thing called SKYPE. Just install it and set it up and you can talk to anyone using SKYPE on their PC. Works just like a phone. It uses your PC mic and speakers or headphones. It works right through routers and sets up the volumes for the mic automatically. Works just like IM but you actually talk to your buds like a phone. IM has a talk feature as do alot of other systems like paltalk and others. SKYPE has a MUCH better sound and sets itself up automatically. I run Firewalls, Adaware, Antivirus, and SKYPE does not install any "crap" onto your PC. While you are using it, it can use alot of the PC resources but it works incredibly well. I speak with relatives all over the world like they were here. It also allows like up to 4 or 5 people in a conference call. Amazingly all free and unlimited....I hope it lasts.

http://www.skype.com

It has a search function so you can find people using SKYPE like a phone book. It's seems very PC friendly and safe so far. For a fee, you can use it to call landlines like real phones also.

I feel sorry for the employees of phone companies.