HybridZ

got my new shoes!!

Guest Magnum Rockwilder

I'm doing the YZ rear and IMSA front flares on my wife's Z this Spring, and we're trying to figure out what wheels to use. She LOVES your wheels, so if it's no secret, please tell all the details.

you could just buy my car? nah, im no *******, no secrets here, Boyd Coddington "tuned" with a brushed aluminum finish, 17x8 front with a 4 inch backspace, needed a little spacer to clear toyota brakes because of the way boyd machines the wheels, in the rear, is a 17x10 with a 5 inch backspace, no problem clearing the modern motorsport rear disc, although i may stack 2 spacers to get the look right for the flares. but seriously, once she is running, i think im gonna sell her. so if anyone potentially want to take a supra powered z home in march, bring a check to sez.

Guest Magnum Rockwilder

I have a '92 Eagle Talon non-turbo that I'm selling for $2000obo. Need a daliy driver? Want a FWD Talon to drop a turbo motor in? :D

nope, dont need that, i think im gonna hold off a week or two, see if i can maybe keep it the way im going it. but ill let u know if i sell em.

Very sweet wheels! They look like they belong on an "import" like the 240Z. With some flares and being lowered, they'll be all that. Nice choice in sizes too!!

Davy

My god those wheels look fantastic. hehe I really like them, put me on your list for potential buyers of your car when done, hmmm if I could sell my ZX now (evil grin) Id love to have that Z. Even without the wheels, always wanted to have a 7mgte in a Z, figured it for great things.

• 2 weeks later...