HybridZ

V8 Z-Car was considered by nissan?

Guest bang847

I think I've seen that before. If Nissan would have done that there probably be less Zs that were taken by rust, and more that were taken out by trees, power polls, etc. flamedevil.gif

I've seen so many images of the 240Z in a wind tunnel like that, so why weren't they more aerodynamic?!

Guest bang847
I think I've seen that before. If Nissan would have done that there probably be less Zs that were taken by rust, and more that were taken out by trees, power polls, etc.
IM000738.JPG

Or minivans! Thats my car. hard to keep it straight with a 6 banger!!!

Wow, a Stock/Factory V8z? Just think of the possibilities; kind of makes you stop & go Hmm hail.gif

Imagine the factory V8z; Just think about all the mfg's that lost their American market due to the Z, MGB-Fiat-ect, and then multiply that by the V8z factor. I think there would've been more of an effect on our own mfg's as well as the Euro's exotic mfg's...oh well; Hindsight is 20/20...Woulda, Shoulda, Cooda but didnt-so the hobbiest did! rockon.gif

Kevin,

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

Guest bang847
Originally posted by Tony Fruzza:

Ouch, how long ago did that happen, and are the frame rails messed up? Are you going to fix it soon?

happened a while ago.. I dont think im gonna fix it.. considering parting the car out or selling it as a project... it got a salavage title so i dont care too much.. it still runs fine it is actually my daily driver now... thanks for the concern...

Originally posted by Tomahawk Z:

Any one know about the "President V8 " put in the prototype Zee?

It was a 4L 195hp V8. Gross hp I expect.

btw, I think that minivan improved your Z's aerodynamics more than Nissan ever did in a wind tunnel.