HybridZ

wangan midnight anime video

S30Z Bushido

looks like a two plus two in the above shot, thanx for posting that, brings back memories when i was like eight or ten my mom would wake me up and put breakfast in front of the tv so i could watch the first twenty minutes, man that show would come on at 7am, i cant believe i used to wake up like that on call!

starscream better back that A$$ up! black enkei looking wheels too. got any shots when he turns robot???

there were two? man my memory is pretty cloudy when it comes to th old transformers cartoons, only one i can remeber well is the ones where optimus prime gets "salvage title" and the rodimus prime takes over, did anyone notice he has a supercharger whine when he drives around, i think he was the only forced induction autobot.

you learned english watching that show? i think i learned more chinese than english, with my mom screaming and swatting me at me because i wouldnt leave it alone(show conflicted with schoool)

Guest bang847

what can i say... didnt grow up watching mickey mouse... then my english would be high and squeaky... transformers would kick mickey's butt anyday.. right dave? haa haaa!!!