HybridZ

One more time to make sure...

Adimir

alrighty...cuz i talked to a guy and he jus told me to make sure that my NA block, crank, rods are gonna be fine before i go ahead and put everything together.

I was going to get a 1mm copper HG, or should i go with 2mm to lover the compression even more...

im going with a 255lph walbro pump, 440cc injectors and aeromotive fpr and megasquirt for fuel control so i hope ill get it programmed right...that will dump enough fuel in there as long as i tune it right (my weakness.)

yeah drax i have read that too, its alot of help...and i plan on redoing my head, and oring it too just to add extra safety..or would you recommend oring the block?

illl add more questions if i think of them later....i just dont want to put it together and then sombody tells me....well thats not gona hold up at all...:)

You should be fine with just a metal headgasket. I am running a N42/turbo piston setup which is right around 8.3:1CR. The 1mm gasket will put you around 8.5:1 which should be fine with a quality intercooler and good fuel control, which you seem to have taken into account.

Sounds like you are on the right track.