HybridZ

Can we get some L28ET dyno graphs posted?

Guest ON3GO

Guest bastaad525

I dont think the N/A cam, I'm assuming a stock N/A cam here, would make the motor pull so high. When I had my N42/flat top piston combo, with the stock N42 cam, and dynoed that, power fell off just as early as the typical turbo motor... mid 5000rpm. Only after I upgraded to a 480/270 cam (or it may have been 470/280 I forget now) did it keep pulling above 6k.

Cygnus, are you at all still interested in testing these alternate disks for the BEGI FMU? I never did get my WB O2... a long story there, but anyways, I've no way to test these disks, and dont have money for yet more dyno tests... so if you're interested I could maybe send the disks to you? The catch is, you have to get back to Trey over at BEGI and let him know your findings.

I made 266/324 on stock turbo @ 16psi (with a 20psi spike) and 2 extra injectors, with a EVO5 FMIC and 3" exhaust.

No other mods.

I've upgraded to a 57 trim, and noticed a LOT more power. Unfortunatly I blew the ringlands off the #1 piston, so my rebuild is not in progress. on 25psi and 112 octane I hope for mid 300's.

On 15psi Im hoping for 300-320whp.

The roads are COVERED with salt, dirt and ice. The driveway leading to my Z's shed has about 12 inches of frozen snow on it. The shed doors are blocked with drifted snow and the freshly waxed Z is hooked up to a 10watt solar charger on the shed roof. I would LOVE to test out the discs for the BEGI FMU. Buy me a ticket to California and arrange for a four wheel drive flatbed to haul my Z out of the shed and I'll do it. J/K It will have to wait for Spring. Meanwhile, I am shopping for a strong R200 3.54 diff and some CV shafts to prep for the Spring tune-up. I tore my diff up pretty good at the track last Fall.

Guest bastaad525

I'm probably going to end up sending them out to you either way. Lots of things coming up for me.... WB 02 got put WAY back on the back burner, so no way for me to test them. For that matter, I may finally HAVE to sell the car, not due to any problems, but due to the fact that I may FINALLY be moving out to Japan (been wanting to since I was a kid). I'm looking into what I'd have to do to be able to keep the car and bring it with me over there but right now looks like it's going to be a LOT of hassle and I'm not really sure it's worth it... plus I could always use the extra money to help set up after the move. Well I'll definatley let you know either way and if I'm moving or am not gonna get a WB anytime real soon, I'll send them to you.

Here are my dyno graphs. My mods are in my sig. There are two runs on each page. One page shows max torque and the other shows max horsepower. The lighter line is hard too see but it is at the lower boost setting. Although less power it does not have the big dip in power at 4500 rpms like the high boost setting. My last graph shows my boost graph and a/f ratio. My a/f at first was 11:1 so I lowered my fuel pressure to get it between 12:1-11.5:1. I also found out i've been shifting about 1000 rpms to late in 2nd and 3rd so this should help alittle bit at the track.

365383_19_full.jpg

365383_20_full.jpg

365383_21_full.jpg