HybridZ

Part numbers for the Q45 shafts

Tim240z

A number of different guys have asked for these and I finally found the invoice.

http://www.1speedway.com/

Be advised that this type of 'off-spec' stuff is not their mainstay, so lead times

are long to get them made (4-6 weeks).

2.0090-046 - CV Half shaft, IRS - 12.437"

2.0090-046 - CV Half shaft, IRS - 12.937"

Tim

Tim, do you know if these parts work on the r200 out of the 90ish 300zx N/A or r230 out of the 90ish 300zx turbo? I have the N/A diff and cv's (the 5 lug cv's) and it would be nice to just order up some shafts rather than do the hard work and have some made.

Thanks.

I am still waiting for my billet stubs, adaptors and axles, but I mounted my R230 and put the stock stubs back in and measured, the drivers side is ~14" and the passenger side is ~13.5" from the stock stub flange to the rear...

based on the axle lengths Tim gave for the Q45, I'm a little concerned that the R230 width will be an issue.

Does anyone have the flange to flange width for the Q45 rear installation?

Jody

When ordering my axles, Ross has the specs from the Q45 and we were going to try them to see if they will work for the R230. Now I am having doubts and want to see if I can get better information to avoid returning and re-ordering.