HybridZ

Visiting USA! And hopefully some Zeds.

Guest 260ondubs

Guest 260ondubs

Yeah the 28th is looking good.

I've been talking with Mike and so far it looks like we are meeting in Norcross. Time is as yet unknown, but I have mike's number.

I'll keep checking this thread while I am in the states (I leave for LA in 2 days) and hopefully I can see a few more replies here to see who's coming.

I appreciate all the organisational work Mike is doing and can't wait to meet everyone that can come!

• 2 weeks later...

Mike are we still on for Saturday the 28th? I have to work that weekend but I think I will take a personal day to drive down to the meet. My Z is still an inliner but I would enjoy being able to meet and greet some of the Hybrid members. Besides the 28th is my birthday and I have missed going to the other GA Z events recently because of work.

I plan on being there if the meeting is still on.

Here are a few pictures from the Hooters Meet today in Norcross, GA. It was nice to get out and meet some fellow Hybrid Z members especially when one came all the way from Australia. The black 240 with the bright green racing stripes belongs to Mike kZ of course and the black 280 next to it is mine.

Hooters_Norcross_052805_a_.JPG

Hooters_Norcross_052805_i_.JPG

Hooters_Norcross_052805_e_.JPG

This is a picture of an awesome Mercedes Benz with a 383 Stroker motor installed between the fenders! Belongs to a member here, (sorry I forgot your name), that came out today. This is one clean Hybrid!

Hooters_Norcross_052805_m_.JPG