HybridZ

Need help with 280zx body parts

iistevo84ii

Im going to make this short and simple. Ive had my beautiful 1979 280zx for one week, and i crashed it. Its not bad by any means, but they want to "total" it because the body shop cant find anywhere to buy body parts.

So help me save my Z please!!!!

If anyone has a good place or knows of someone to get parts from PLEASE let me know, I will appreiciate it greatly.

I live in Oregon, so somewhere close would be nice, but even if your in NY I dont care!!! Please help!!

Things Im gonna need....

-Driverside door skin

-Passenger Headlight cowel (not sure what its really called

-Vented Hood

-Bumper and brackets

-Power driverside mirror

-(possibly) pasenger side fender

I have everything you need as i just bought a zx to take the engine out of. Some of the stuf is a little rusty, but nothing is too bad and I can at least give you some parts. IM me at zer0zg or call at 973 444 5719 to discuss pricing and how to ship if you are interested.

all the body parts on the 83 are the same with the exception of the bumpers... they are interchangeable but they have cosmetic differences.

the 79 looks like the bumpers on the 280Z with the bulky black and chrome look while the 83 has a different covering that is colored to better blend with the body.