HybridZ

Dan Please help

EvilRufusKay

I still cannot hotlink to my custom avatar. I still get the same error no matter where I host it.

Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

At first I thought it was my ISP but since I have tried several other locations I now think that I do not have the correct access or something. Your help is appreciated.

The current link would be:

http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/90773.png

I can link in the body of a post but not in the edit avatar feild.

90773.png

Thank you for your help dan

When I was first trying to hotlink to my animated GIF avatar hosted by my ISP I would get the error listed above. Recently however I can get the Hybrid site to find the file but now the error is thet the size is either over the 2k limit or that the res cannot be over 80 x 80 pixels..

That image is too large. The maximum dimensions are 80 by 80 pixels.

This is the error I get when I link to a jpeg

I also get errors like this:

Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: gethostbyname failed in includesfunctions_file.php on line 30

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to http://users.adelphia.net:80 in includesfunctions_file.php on line 30

or like this:

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in includesfunctions_upload.php on line 120

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in includesfunctions_upload.php on line 122

This is the error when I try to link to a gif

This error goes over and over repeating the two lines until i exit the window

Finally this is the error I get when trying to link to the image located on this server in the album section:

Error - cannot find an image at the specified URL. Please make sure that you have entered a valid URL.

I know all of these links are good because I cane get them to link in the post sections...just not as my avatar.

907731.png

This is the hybrid album pic

newav1_4.jpg

This is the one on my site

I pulled the gif off my ISP's server to check it and since I am at work I cannot upload it to show you the error I get when I link to that file. Basically it tells me it is not an accepted format.

Thanks again for the help!