HybridZ

MMvs.MSA front brake kit

The choice here is obvious to me, I would much rather support a fellow Z enthusiast such as Ross than a conglomerate company such as MSA. With Ross you get the old school service that every business should have. The guy works a ridiculous amount of hours at his normal job and still finds the time to provide quality engineered parts for us. MSA does not to any testing on their products, Ross however does in the form or racing and street. Personally I look at MSA last when I can't get the part anywhere else. I've started using Victoria British over MSA, much easier and prepaid shipping back to them. Just my .02c though.

-Ed

(I always route for the little guy)

You guys will love this! Well in an attempt to get my brake pads quick, because I thought my car would be running next week, I ordered some porterfield R4S's from TEP against my good conscious only because I needed to talk to someone on the phone to make sure I was getting the right pads and because they said it would be at my door in two days. That was two wednesdays ago. I called them yesterday, and they said my order hadn't even been put through! I said "what happened?" "I don't know it must've been filed" in the most nonchalant voice I had ever heard. So I said don't bother, I'm getting them elswhere. BTW MSA has cost me $$$ in bad advice and wrong parts. They don't even know their own products sometime. But their 20 mins. away and my fast food attitude gets me burnt every time as with TEP.