HybridZ

SBC/ZX Starting Problem

Guys:

I have what was an intermittant (now plain won't start) starting problem with my ZX. About the only thing I get is what sounds like a relay click and the dash lights dim. Curiously, the interior lights don't! I have 12 volts from the Battery to the ignition side of my Holley low oil pressure shut off, to the alternator and starter. I switched starters and it works fine on my truck. The battery is fine too. The battery terminals are new and clean and I have a battery ground to the chassis. I dont' have one from the engine to the chassis, but didn't have one before the problem started. I tried an extra low oil pressure shut off I had, but the change made no difference. The problem started last year when I put the engine back in, but since the conversion 3 year ago I would sometimes have to turn the ignition switch a couple of times before the starter engaged. Does anyone know where the starter relay is located? Does it have fuseable links in the circuit? An electrical whizz I'm not, so any help would be most appreciated.. Thanx

Dan