HybridZ

finally got a 240

I have been trying off and on to buy a 240Z from my best friend for years. 9 years actaully. He finally got to the point where he realized he would never build it (sat all this time untouched) and sold it to me for a smoking deal. Its a convertible with a tilt front end and a pretty cool little roll cage. I doubt it would pass tech but it complements the car well. I'll get some pics soon as I have to wait to get them back from photo place. We have no idea where the parts came from that were used to do body work but likely they are reaction research parts with mods to suit. I am totally pumped. As soon as my Yamaha RoadStar is sold I will dig in.

as a side note.... my 02 Road Star with 11K miles is for sale fro $8k. it is stock except for vance adn hies pipes, driving lights, sissy bar, and solo seat luggage rack. very nice adn very new. metallic marroon with champaingn two tone. anone in market or who knows of person in marley welcome to call me at 602-206-6701

jake